I’ve already mentioned that I have small problems compiling Windows executable from source code. It is maybe my compiler’s problems. Maybe it is some strange version build or bad crack :) . I was using Borlan Delphi Professional, Second Edition v7.2, Created 2006 by Lite Application.

After some experiments I managed to solve the problem is some strange way. It is just some workaround, not real problem solution. I am not Borland guru, but after I added some useless lines to source code the program is working fine. Description of changes are in source code and “readme.txt” file.

Here is modified USB-LCD software for windows with source code for Borland Delfi 7. It is working on my computer with WinXP Pro SP2, and P4HT hardware:

About Administrator

I am owner of this site.
This entry was posted in Anything. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>